A service you can trust
Based in Blyth, Northumberland, ADG Auctions are a newly established family run business. We take pride in offering you an honest and reliable sales and purchase service that you can trust.
Our friendly approach means we are happy for you to call us with your queries with regards to sales or purchases.
Whether you want to buy or sell general household items and collectables at our auction or antiques and fine art at the auctions held every 3 months, we are happy to discuss the process with you.
if you haven't taken part in an auction before the process can seem daunting. We want to make the experience simple and fun for you. Take a look at our brief guide below.
- Take a look at the information available on our catalogue.
- If you require further information on any item, speak with one of our team.
- View the item in person,
- We recommend you view the item you are going to purchase so that you are happy with its condition. We offer viewing opportunities prior to each auction.
- All purchases must be paid for on the day of purchase.
- We cannot pack and post breakable items, ie glass, ceramics, clocks , pictures ect please contact mailboxes Newcastle for these items
- Postage and packing can be arranged on items up to 10kg - That will fit into a banana size box
- Items of 10kg plus and - or larger than a banana size box will have to have a courier label sent.
INTERNET BIDDERS Please note once items are paid for and postage arranged , we will provide a tracking number for your goods , we will not be held responsible for lost, damaged goods.
- If you want to sell an item with us, we offer free no obligation valuations on general household items, collectables, antiques and fine art, so that you can make an informed decision.
- Before the sale, we present your sale items in our catalogue that potential buyers can download.
- When you decide to sell items with us we will collect large items and store them prior to the sale.
- To find out more about selling with ADG Auctions contact us today.